Professional Music Affiliations
Anthony is a certified member of ASCAP – American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers. As a professional musician & writer he has established his own publishing company “Pecados y Hearts and Bones”. ASCAP.com
- All of which we are part of…No one escapes this life without a few.
- That which comes from the inner self…Broken, cured, or stored.
The heart is a lonely hunter. Our soul is in concert with our heart and our mind.
- We are all exposed…Our past often paves the way to our future. In the end, we all look the same, beyond our flesh, we rattle, we shake, we are all sacred.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL MUSIC AFFILIATIONS INCLUDE:
Member of The Americana Music Association – The A.M.A. Promotes industry viability as well as public awareness of Americana music. AmericanaMusic.org
The Blues Foundation – World renowned organization dedicated to preserving our blues history, celebrating recording and performance excellence, supporting blues education, and ensuring the future of this unique art form. Blues.org
In addition to the world of music Anthony served students and families throughout the San Gabriel Valley and greater Los Angeles area as an educator. He began his career as a classroom teacher, later advancing to elementary, middle, high school Principal, and completing his education journey as a District Office Administrator.
- Teacher of the Year
- Administrator of the Year
- California Distinguished Elementary, Middle and High School Awards
- Published Education Author
- AA – East Los Angeles College
- BS – California State University, Los Angeles
- MS – California State University, Los Angeles
Elementary, Secondary, Adult and Administrative Credentials –
California State University, Los Angeles